Learn more about our team at Extherid Biosciences and find out and how we accelerate drugs and medical devices through the preclinical trial stage
What we do
At Extherid, we believe ex vivo tissue models are the key to predicting clinical outcomes. Our expertise in preclinical modeling will prepare your project for clinical success.
We work with you to develop cost-effective protocols that employ our models to reach your drug development milestones. After meeting with you to determine your needs, we draw on our expertise, work experience in industry and academia, and targeted literature searches to craft an individualized model specific to your needs.
Project Managers & Research Scientists
Contact us and we will take the time to get to know you, your research team, and your project goals.
We will determine how we can best work with you to help achieve your project goals. Using our expertise in preclinical modeling, we create an innovative experimental plan tailored to your needs.
We implement the experimental plan using our tissue models and other relevant assays to obtain the data needed to push your project forward.
ANALYZE & ITERATE
We present the data to you in an easily digestible manner and reformulate our experimental plan to address the next steps. We will help you take your project to the next level.
Quality, ethical, and sustainability standards
We are dedicated to the procurement of ethically sourced human and animal tissues.
- Human tissue is sourced from the National Disease Research Interchange.
- Farm to lab bench: we work with local farmers and obtain tissue from organically raised animals.
- Porcine tissue comes from pigs raised in accordance with USDA guidelines and slaughtered for human consumption.
- We keep sustainable practices in mind and are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment by reducing waste and reusing/recycling laboratory supplies whenever possible.
- We follow ASTM International standards when applicable.
Jackson, Wyoming's natural beauty, low population density, and no income tax are a welcome alternative to the high-traffic urban biotech clusters in California, Massachusetts, and Texas. Established in 2016, Extherid Bioscience has quickly attracted advisors, talent, and investors who are passionate not only about their work but also about the Jackson way of life. From local farmers to the school system and the regional hospital, the community of Jackson has welcomed and supported Extherid's growth. We are happy to call this area our home.